Wing Yip 40ft Containers – Refrigerated Container Conversion
One of our customers was experiencing difficulties with their external 40ft refrigerated containers. The containers used built in units which were repeatedly failing after years of use and were very costly to service and maintain.
Kool-it were called in to provide an alternative solution which would see the end of the repeated problems they were experiencing.
On one of the containers Kool-it provided two separate refrigeration systems to enable a system back up in the event of a failure.
On the other container Kool-it provided a single refrigeration system.
The job was completed in just 5 days and included:
- 3 x J&E Hall Fusion Scroll High Efficiency Condensing Units,
- 2 x GEA-Searle Twin Fan, High Efficiency, Electric Defrost Evaporator Units,
- 1 x GEA-Kuba Single Fan, High Efficiency, Electric Defrost Evaporator Unit,
- 3 x Pego Expert control panels c/w custom made interfaces,
- 2 x Wireless temperature monitoring probe to interface with the stores existing system,
- Mains electrical power supplies.
Kool-it are specialists in providing refrigeration services for the commercial retail and wholesale sector.
We can convert old, non-refrigerated, containers into chillers, freezers, blast freezers or blast chillers depending on your needs.
Refrigerated Container Conversions – we can help!
Call Kool-it today on 0800-035-5665 to see how we can help!