Concealed Ducted Units
The ultimate in customised air conditioning for your home.
Depending on configuration these systems can provide anything from one room heating/cooling to full house heating/cooling.
Choices need to be made in order to determine which style of system will be suitable.
If you need individual controllability in each room (for example – one room on heating and one room in cooling simultaneously) you will need one individual fan coil unit per room. These fan coil units are normally located within the loft area or occasionally they are built in to the furniture/wardrobes.
If you are satisfied with an average temperature zone being maintained throughout the house/floor then one larger fan coil unit is normally sufficient.
The fan coils are connected to duct work which is run to each area that is to be heated/cooled and then terminated in a suitable grille/diffuser (available to suit all applications and aesthetics).
Due to the significantly increased installation time and material costs these systems are the most expensive of all residential systems but they are also the most aesthetically pleasing systems available.
- Slim design for flexible installation
- Complete range of ducting, grilles and diffusers
- Compact dimensions, can easily be mounted in a ceiling void
- Blends unobtrusively with any interior décor
- Can be installed in both new and existing buildings
- Leaves maximum floor and wall space for furniture, decorations and fittings
- Standard suction filter: removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air